- To provide safe access and maintain a high level of customer service to all guests and visitors ensuring a polite and courteous manner is adopted, whilst sustaining a strict security policy to ensure that unidentified personnel cannot enter the facilities.
- To patrol the facilities internally/externally on a regular basis to ensure that the building is secure, undamaged, that all health and safety objectives are being met and any risks reported to the Duty Control Room Operator.
- To monitor and operate the control room systems such as CCTV video DVR’s, lighting computer, intruder alarm, fire alarm and BMS system, and in an incident, assist the DCRO as instructed.
- To maintain communication through the radio
- Responsible for the receipt of goods and deliveries to facilities, ensuring that correct paperwork is obtained, and the relevant departments informed, whilst remaining vigilant in case of a suspect package.
- To be fully conversant with the Company’s security and safety procedures and make decisions or referrals as appropriate
- To provide cover for the Control Room Operators and carry out other duties as assigned by them
- To provide assistance to other departments as required
The candidate must possess the following:
- Ideally, experience of working in a similar security environment ideally within the entertainment/leisure industry
- Familiarity with CCTV monitoring and communication systems
- Knowledge of how to monitor building and technical control systems
- Licensed under the SIA or be prepared to work towards the qualification
- Flexibility due to the operation of a rotating shift pattern
Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to use judgement
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a team