- Handling incoming / outgoing correspondence by post, email and social media.
- Maintain and update corporate client database, selling hospitality packages, signage and advertising.
- Assisting with marketing activities including but not limited to; competitions, press releases, visitors’ book etc.
- Maintain files and archives.
- Maintain database of clients, promoters and brochure requests etc.
- Update information on the website (Events, News, Booking Information, Terms and Conditions etc.)
- Assist in the selling of Advertising to promoters and event organisers.
- Administration and general office duties as required.
- Covering for absences and holidays of other staff.
- Any other duties as required by the Theatre Director.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Computer literate across Microsoft packages essential, Apple Mac knowledge desirable.
- Good understanding of Web platforms and current social media trends.
- Flexibility to work some unsocial hours if required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written/spoken.
- To be able to work to plan as requested by Marketing Executive.
- Reliable with the willingness to learn and develop.
- Capable of integrating into a new team, demonstrating the ability to work both alone and as a team member.
There may be a requirement to travel to other SMG Venues / Sites.