MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive previous experience working in a performing arts company technical department or equivalent
- A background in the music industry, preferably venue based.
- Sound knowledge or experience of staging performances in a venue
- Experience in working lighting and audio boards
- Knowledge of orchestras would be an advantage.
- Experience of Event Booking and Tessitura software (preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven track record in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- *A commitment to work evening and weekend hours as required (mandatory)
*The requirements of the business are such that on occasions weekend, evening and night working will be required. (Mandatory)
How to Apply
If you can see yourself in this exciting and challenging role within one of the world’s top 10 concert halls
(Guardian Newspaper 2010) then please download and complete the Application Form and the
Diversity Monitoring Form.
Submit your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be required to provide original identification.