Reports to: Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Preparing of food stuffs in accordance with company operating procedures and senior kitchen staff
- Help to prepare, cook and present dishes
- To ensure high standards of both operational and personal hygiene
- keep work areas clean and tidy
- Practice correct stock control
- Ensure required Temperature recording of Delivery, Storage, Refrigeration and freezers are up to date
- Ensure all food deliveries are checked daily and stored immediately on arrival to comply with EHO Guidelines and prevent cross contamination
- Check that all fridges, freezers and walk in chills are kept tidy, all food stuffs are stored appropriately avoiding cross-contamination, wrapped and date marked.
- Manage stock rotation.
- Comply fully with all HACCP regulations as displayed within the kitchen and detailed in the Kitchen Food Safety File and Hazard Analysis File.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Have an interest in food and current trends
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECA are hosting a recruitment evening on Tuesday 12 March, for all those interested in a career at the brand new venue.
Careers will be available in various areas of the business including events, hospitality, operations and food & beverage.
This is a free drop in event, taking place at AECC, Bridge of Don on Tuesday 12 March 2019 from 4pm – 8pm, all are welcome, no need to pre register.