The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Ensuring the smooth running of a bar.
• Leading a team of up to 20 staff on your own bar.
• Ensure staff sign all relevant paperwork to comply with company standards
• Be able to effectively delegate and follow instructions given by Retail Management & Floor Supervisors
• Be active & effective on your bar, checking on stock levels and staff at all times
• Ensure team members are in their specified roles and doing so to the best of their abilities
• Ensuring that all staff are professional in their appearance and approach at all times
• Be confident in assessing staff competency and delivering on the job training and briefings where necessary
• Effectively handle customer queries and complaints
• Ensure all payments are received from all customers
• Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable by Management in order to meet the demands of the business
• Full completion of all event paperwork including stock take, till and PDQ end of day reports and banking sheets.
This is an ideal job for someone looking for a regular evening and weekend job with the opportunity for extra hours during the day.
Previous experience is essential with a proven track record and good references.
Commitment to the majority of shifts would be required.
Please download and complete the Application Form and the Diversity Monitoring Form.
Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com
Please note that CV’s or incomplete applications will not be considered.