Reports to: Senior AVIT Technician
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Assist AVIT Technicians with delivery of events as per the Venue Management Booking System checklist
- Assist in the setting up & operating a range of Audio Visual equipment
- Maintenance of AVIT equipment
- To deploy Event IT cabling
- To highlight to Senior AVIT Technician any additional AVIT equipment required to deliver client needs.
- Ensure allocated areas are kept clean, organised and tidy at all times.
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of the TECA in house equipment. Ensure defects in equipment are identified and reported.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- An understanding and genuine interest in AV technologies
- General IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working as a member of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn from senior colleagues
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to: email@example.com
TECA are hosting a recruitment evening on Tuesday 12 March, for all those interested in a career at the brand new venue.
Careers will be available in various areas of the business including events, hospitality, operations and food & beverage.
This is a free drop in event, taking place at AECC, Bridge of Don on Tuesday 12 March 2019 from 4pm – 8pm, all are welcome, no need to pre register.