Reports to: AVIT Production Manager or Senior AVIT Technician
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Ensure delivery of events as per the Venue Management Booking System event checklist i.e. room setup and equipment deployment.
- Maintain the Audio Visual equipment for TECA
- To be client facing in a conference and small meeting environment, ensuring the seamless integration between the client and TECA equipment.
- To deploy Event IT cabling as required
- Advise clients on their AVIT requirements.
- To highlight to Managers any additional AVIT equipment required to deliver client needs.
- Assist in the compiling of the stock report of all AVIT equipment and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Ensure allocated areas are kept clean, organised and tidy at all times.
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of the TECA in house equipment. Ensure defects in equipment are identified and reported.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of current and emerging AV technologies and be able to detail the support challenges for these technologies
- Must be proficient in supporting and directing the support of current and past AV technologies and/or Microsoft operating systems and associated software
- Use specialist knowledge to recommend, design and deliver solutions to address complex issues and continually improve efficiency, continuity and the AV customer experience
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, motivation, judgement and well developed technical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to demonstrate effective transfer of skills and knowledge to colleagues
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ideally an IPAF licence to operate MEWPS
- Relevant experience in a similar or related support role.
- Operational and technical knowledge of relevant systems
- Sound technical background, including knowledge of currents standards and developments in audio-visual technologies.
- Experience of a customer focused service delivery environment.
How to Apply
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to: email@example.com
TECA are hosting a recruitment evening on Tuesday 12 March, for all those interested in a career at the brand new venue.
Careers will be available in various areas of the business including events, hospitality, operations and food & beverage.
This is a free drop in event, taking place at AECC, Bridge of Don on Tuesday 12 March 2019 from 4pm – 8pm, all are welcome, no need to pre register.