SMG Europe is the industry leader in managing entertainment, sports and leisure venues of all sizes in the United Kingdom and Europe. From sell-out arena concerts to trade exhibitions; world championship boxing to family entertainment; outdoor stadiums to annual general meetings, SMG Europe handles them all.
SMG Europe Facilities Management Division has supported arenas, museums, restaurants, concert halls, cultural facilities, stadiums and sports facilities across the North West UK and gained high profile success in the operation of Sportcity for the Commonwealth Games 2002. With experience gained at the highest operating levels we offer a unique approach to Facilities Management solutions - a one-stop shop of specialist services tailored to your specific needs.
With the hiring of SMG comes a wealth of resources including state-of-the-art programmes and software designed to provide maintenance solutions, track costs, and prolong the lifespan of valuable facility equipment and hardware. SMG's proprietary software, SmartMaintenance, allows operations managers and employees to create, track and evaluate work orders, schedule maintenance, and communicate and troubleshoot any difficulties or problems that arise during the routine upkeep of facility equipment.
Our relationships are based on mutual trust partnerships - a philosophy which delivers the benefits associated with long term commitment. Our mission is to deliver quality and cost savings to our clients.
We are committed to:
- Enhancing the operation and appearance of our clients' facilities
- Using their resources as efficiently as possible
- Extending the life span of both materials and equipment
- Providing higher levels of customer service
- The Facilities Management Division is a dynamic venture for SMG, built on years of experience servicing public and private business worldwide. It was established specifically to provide support services for both internal and external customers, focusing on tailored services to meet the client's needs.
We can provide:
- Facilities Management
- Asset Management and Reporting
- Site Security
- HVAC Maintenance
- Fire and Intruder System Maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance and Inspection
- Reactive Works
- Capital Project Management
- Small Works
- Electrical & Mechanical Design
- Health & Safety Auditing
- Environmental Services and Waste Management
- Engineer Call Out Service
- IT Support and Licence Compliance Auditing
- …. and More
GET IN TOUCH
For more information on SMG Europe's Facilities Services Division please call +44 (0)161 950 2064 or email: email@example.com